Mabton cases to move

— Beginning Sept. 13, Municipal Court proceedings will be handled by the Yakima County District Court in the Grandview Courthouse.

Tickets and other citations issued by the city Police Department will need to be taken care of at the courthouse, 1313 W. Wine Country Road, Grandview, officials said.

Residents with questions about citations can contact the Grandview Courthouse Clerks Office at 509-882-2192.

Log in to comment