Districts eye ballot returns Three Lower Yakima Valley school districts await the outcome of a Tuesday bond measure for school construction or expansion.
Winery project on track Daybreak Rotary members on Wednesday tour the future home for Co Dinn Cellars in the old city water works building ...
Wapato woman pleads guilty in fatal crash A local woman will serve 15 months in jail after pleading guilty to causing two traffic deaths.
Appeals court rules against Trump’s executive order A presidential executive order was struck down in court for the second time in a week.
- Church cancels evening activitiesSt. Joseph's to reschedule events
- Public Record
- Zillah appoints permanent chiefThe City Council made it official this week when it named Tim Quantrell as the city’s permanent police chief.
- Greyhounds end seasonGrandview was dealt a heartening 73-78 loss to Toppenish last night.
- Hoops contest Feb. 19A free throw contest for youth ages 9 to 14 is planned Feb. 19.
- Games postponedThe 1B district basketball games scheduled yesterday were postponed to today.
- Stewardship is topicThe Benton County Cattlemen will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the Benton REA office, 402 Seventh St.
- February blood driveThe American Red Cross continues to need blood donations to replenish the blood supply this winter. Officials are urging eligible ...
- PHS band fundraiser setThe Prosser High School Music Boosters will have a fundraising dinner from 1-6 p.m. Feb. 25 at the Prosser Eagles, ...
- ‘Education lab’ open once moreThe first time I placed my hand on the Bible and took the oath of office as a member of ...
- Trumping the truthPresident Donald Trump has actually done some good things in office.
- Many classes, too few athletesThings have changed a lot when it comes to wrestling in our state. Unfortunately, those changes don’t appear to be ...