Grandview eyes $65 million high school Residents can weigh in tonight on a proposed $65 million, two-story high school with two gymnasiums and an auditorium.
Macho, macho man Grandview High School kicked off its homecoming week festivities last night with the annual Macho Man Volleyball tournament.
Lower valley cities consider tax increases Two Lower Yakima Valley cities will have public hearings in a week regarding possible property tax increases for 2017.
Didier campaign 2016 fundraising taking a hit If campaign fundraising is any indication, Clint Didier of Eltopia could be the longest of long shots to unseat Congressional ...
Morning crash closes downtown streets A downtown intersection closed yesterday morning following a two-vehicle crash.
- Vote for your favorites in ‘Valley’s Finest’Where is the best place to get a great hamburger from Granger to Prosser?
- Three injured in two crashesBoth were on state highways
- Swimmers finish regular seasonSunnyside to compete at District 6 meet
- Anderson competes at dive eventDistrict meet begins Thursday
- Harriers on track to District 6 Championship meetBorrego has best Sunnyside finish
- Trump vs. Hillary: Embarrassment vs. EvilEveryone knows I’m not a Trump supporter.
- Congress needs a history lessonMore than 100 Eastern Washington residents spent a couple hours Wednesday talking about problems caused by federal land management policies.
- Predecessors back WymanWe should be grateful that Washington’s elections are trustworthy, accurate, and run by Secretary of State Kim Wyman.